Aligning stakeholder goals to enable and deliver sustainable and equitable mobility solutions is a continual challenge for European cities. In this hour long webinar we bring together Transport for Greater Manchester, Moovit, Polis and the World Business Council for Sustainable Development to discuss existing challenges, future innovation and regulation alongside behavioural change and new business models for MaaS.
- The role and function of MaaS in urban Mobility
- The disruption and opportunities of MaaS
- Adaptation of regulation and policy to MaaS
- MaaS and behaviour change
- Reimagining transportation networks