Western Digital, with 1,000 employees working in Kfar Saba’s high-tech park, approached the municipality for help with challenges faced by both employers and employees in the area.
- Low number of parking spaces, leading to elevated parking costs
- High employee turnover because of commuting challenges
- High fleet management costs if they wanted to run their own shuttle service
- Severe traffic congestion at the entrance of the park during peak hours
- Lack of sufficient first-/last-mile and public transportation options
- Long commute times
Western Digital wanted to offer employees alternative methods of transportation that would encourage the use of shared transit methods to reduce reliance on private cars.Have a Similar Challenge? Contact Us